Note From Admission
Dear Prospective Families, Welcome to the Admission Department of KLA Schools West Kendall. I am aware that finding a school for your child can be somewhat of a daunting experience, but I promise to make this transition as smooth as possible. In this section you will find helpful information to give you a better understanding of how our school functions and the next steps you can take towards enrollment. After exploring our website and reviewing this section, I invite you to complete an online inquiry at the bottom of this page or call our Admission line 305-387-2480 for more information. Warm Regards, Sarai Forte Admission Coordinator
1. CALL 305-387-2480
2. Submit your inquiry below
SCHEDULE & ATTEND A VIRTUAL TOUR
1. For the time being, we are giving all tours virtually to keep our families and staff safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
2. We hope to be able to provide in-person tours again soon. Nonetheless, this is a great opportunity to see our facility, meet our director, and get your questions answered.
SUBMIT NECESSARY ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS
1. When we connect, you will receive our enrollment packet. These forms are to be completed and submitted along with the child’s birth certificate and updated immunization record. Additional forms may be required as needed.
* PAY ENROLLMENT FEES
1. Enrollment fees vary per program. All details are provided when you connect with us.
SCHEDULE & ATTEND DIRECTOR & TEACHER MEET & GREET
1. Once your child’s spot is secured, if restrictions have not been lifted by your desired start date, you can meet your child’s teacher virtually to provide a smooth transition for your family.
PREPARE FOR YOUR CHILD’S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
1. A list of personal items and helpful information for your child’s first day of school will be sent to you so you can be ready for a successful first day!
2020 - 2021 SCHOOL CLOSURES
- Labor Day Sept. 7th
- Thanksgiving Day Nov. 26th
- Black Friday Nov. 27th
- Christmas’ Eve Dec. 24th
- Christmas Day Dec. 25th
- New Year’s Eve Dec. 31st
- New Year’s Day Jan. 1st
- Memorial Day May 31st
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM (Included for 5 Full Day Program)
- Columbus Day Oct. 12th
- Veteran’s Day Nov. 11th
- Winter Camp Dec. 28th - 30th
- Martin Luther King Day Jan. 18th
- President’s Day Feb. 15th
- Teacher Work Day Apr. 2nd
KLA Schools West Kendall is proactive about meeting the needs of our community. The list below reflects the current scholarships accepted. Nonetheless, if your child has qualified for another scholarship not listed below, please contact us for details.
- Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program (VPK): http://www.
- School Readiness: http://www.
- Other Scholarships: Based on availability, we are happy to work with families who have need based scholarships not mentioned above. Give us a call to ask for more information!